Mugsy was my brainchild of making sick children giggle. I created an illustration of a "germ" years ago to show sick children in the hospital what was making them ill. To help their fright, I made the illustration cute and funny and my illustration made many of them giggle and smile. I explained how the doctors and nurses were going to "capture" their germ and give it back to them as a loving toy so that they could hold it and not be afraid. It was so roundly received that "Mugsy" became an instant hit. Back then, he was just a drawing inside a safe frame. Now he's a dimensional stuffed toy. Not a monster, but a silly germ and one that can be held without fear.
- Design fits the 5x7 hoop size or larger.
- Machine formats included: JEF, HUS, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX, EXP, DST
- Color chart in PDF format included.
- Instructions in PDF format included to carry you through to the end of the project.
- "Mugsy" is made completely inside your hoop using 2 hoopings. One for feet and one for body. He is finished by stuffing and hand sewing closed.